SharePoint 2013 Multiple Content Hub and Multiple Managed Metadata Service
1. Can I have more than one Managed MetaData service assigned to a web application?
Yes (pls refer screen shot below
2. Can I assign one “Managed MetaData service” and another one “Managed MetaData service proxy” to a same web application?
3. Can I assign multiple content Hubs to a web application?
Yes by creating multiple managed Metadata services.
4. Can I have the same content Type name in two content Hubs and assign the same to a web application?
Yes, However Sharepoint takes only one incase you have the same content Type names.
5. In the above scenario 4, is based on what sharepoint picks the “Managed MetaData service” from the available list?
Don’t Know, sorry.