Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Office Web Apps with SharePoint 2013 Issue

Sorry there was a problem and we can't open this document. if this happens again try opening the document in word

we have configured a sharepoint 2013 server and a Office web app in Azure environment.

Office documents preview was working fine and stopped working all of a sudden. We ahve realized that after restarting the Office webapp server, we started getting the above mentioned error.

While looking into the DNS of the OWA server identifeid that the entry was missing. we have addedthe entry how ever still the owa preview was not working.
we have removed binding and added binding again. Nothing helped.
Finally just reinstalled office webapps in the same server. everything started working again. This time we havent even removed and added the binding, however it worked.

Hope this helps some one... Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment